Join our movement to share stories of humanity and charity.
By staying true to our mission, we hope these unselfish acts and ways to care for others lift you up and inspire you to give back in your community.
We challenge you to start your own local movement!
Challenge: 30-Day Justice Plan
Take steps toward justice. To start, spend more than eight minutes and 46 seconds a day to be part of this change.
While it’s impossible to change all we need to change in a month, this personal 30-day challenge is a place to begin:
- Read “White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack,” by Peggy McIntosh.
- Sit in the discomfort and consider and confront your own privilege and how it makes your life “easier” than for many others.
- Sign petitions for justice for George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade, Ahmaud Arbery and others.
- Register to vote or confirm you are already registered.
- Watch Megan Ming Francis’ “Let’s Get to the Root of Racial Injustice” TEDx Talk.
- Support Black-owned businesses.
- Donate to an organization in your community or nationally fighting for change, including: The Movement for Black Lives, Equal Justice Initiative, and NAACP.
– Kendall Webb, Executive Director
Share your thoughts and ideas on our Facebook page and join the thousand of passionate JustGive followers in creating real change.