SUPPORT, ADVOCATE AND DECIDE TO HELP GIRLS AND WOMEN
There are plenty of community-based initiatives working to solve these issues and more for girls. Please give your time, energy and dollars to make change happen.
- Help organizations leading efforts towards positive social change, including gender equality, in their communities and nations.
- Sponsor a girl in Secondary School. I’ve worked for 10 years to help build a secondary school in Tanzania for vulnerable girls that would not otherwise be able to attend school. Consider sponsoring a girl directly: https://www.nurturingmindsinafrica.org
- Vote For Her: Use your voice and your vote in the midterm elections to elect champions for women and girls globally.
- Participate in youth-led digital activation to raise the diversity of girls’ voices and their vision for a reimagined future. For example, join the social media campaign #TheGirlEffect inspiring people across the globe to share stories of defiant resistance
- Sign The Open Letter and stand up to end online harassment and abuse on your social media platforms #FreeToBeOnline.
— Kendall Webb, Founder and Executive Director
Share your thoughts and ideas on our Facebook page and join the thousand of passionate JustGive followers in creating real change.